Monday, June 2, 2008

Duty, honor, drunky

Happy Monday,

My sister-in-law, Meredith, graduated from West Point on Saturday! I was there with the husband and in-laws to witness the incredible parades, ceremonies, dinners and speeches. How lucky am I?

If you've never been to or seen the Military Academy I suggest you look it up online or make a pilgrimage for an Army vs. Navy game. It's really a special place.

I will post pictures from the weekend as soon as I have a moment.

In the mean time picture this. Me drinking 2.5 liters of beer Saturday night out of huge steins at a German restaurant over the course of about 2 hours. Hammered.

Pictures of that to come too.

xoxoL

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I feel so lucky that you could come, and that it made your blog =-) I'm famous...NBD

And to fall in line with a conversation during that week, I signed up as a blogger so I could comment, love you!