Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Army wife radio


Lately I've been tooling around the Army's official website, clicking on links and looking for story ideas.

Just a few minutes ago I came across "Army Wife Talk Radio.".

Though I've only listened to about 5 minutes of it, I've already deemed it boring, but then again I called "Denise Richards: It's Complicated" boring and now I can't stop watching it.

So, I'll give AWTR more time before I give the full report. I'm even thinking about doing a call-in.

Anyone have any suggestions for questions I should ask? Do you guys have questions you want answered?

From the Web site: "Army Wife Talk Radio is the internet talk radio program for Army wives, by Army wives. Come share your experiences with us. Our Life. Our Family. Our Soldier. JOIN US at 8pm EST on Monday nights for our LIVE show and LIVE CHAT in our chat room. Click on CHAT AVAILABLE to join in!"

The show airs live Mondays at 8 p.m. (You listen online, Mom).

xoxoL

No comments: