Friday, August 1, 2008

DMB


Happy Friday!!!

So Jessie Capp., sent this to me about a week ago and I just didn't listen to it until about 5 minutes ago. It's Stevie Nicks performing "Crash into me," by Dave Matthews.

For those who don't know me, I'm a ridiculously big DMB fan. Jess and I have been going to see them live since we were in middle school. The last show I went to was July 7 in Atlanta. Jess flew in from Boston. Dave played "Crash" and I might have cried.

So good to see you last month, Jess. Thanks for your many years from friendship and love.

In military news...I'm headed out to interview a man who's been in uniform for 50 years. He was in the Army then, upon his retirement, he became a JROTC instructor at a local high school. He's retiring this month. Should be a pretty cool profile.

Have a great weekend.

xoxoL

No comments: