Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tea...the new coffee?

I certainly think so, for a number of reasons.

First, coffee is highly acidic so it upsets sensitive tummies like mine and, I'd venture to guess, my co-worker Brad's. This alone is why I made an almost complete switch to tea. And no, I don't mean the sweet stuff. But check this out.

My kitchen cabinet, once overflowing with stacks of Keurig coffee pods, is now packed with delicious teas in a myriad of flavors. This is mostly thanks to my mother-in-law, Carole, who recently visited Stash in Tigard, Ore.

There they sell loose and bagged tea, baked goods, kettles, presses, books, infusers and more. If you're planning a trip to Portland, I'd say include Stash on your list of places to visit. I certainly will.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Celestial Seasoning's freen tea with ginseng and honey is the bo-homb!

Lily Writes said...

Love it! It took a minute for my pallet to adjust to the green tea flavor, but it's all good now. Werd.