Friday, April 11, 2008

Workin' for/on the weekend

This is cool.

Happy Friday everyone. This weekend is full of possibilities. Mainly, I'll be spending lots of money I don't really have. Tonight I'll probs go out to Caliente (3709 Gentian Blvd.) with Son-dogg. Nothing new there. Note to self: Don't get too drunk. See below for reasoning.

Augustan is coming over bright and early to lay sod in my front yard. Not a euphemism. BTW, bright and early=8:30 a.m. Dear God.

Later that morning, Son-dogg and I are headed to the Ikea store in Atlanta. ROAD TRIP BITCHES! So excited. Also looking forward to our pit stops at Trader Joe's and Chipotle. Not looking forward to assembling the love seat I plan to purchase at Ikea upon my return to C-town.

Sunday I'll be here working the cop beat until 5 p.m. Then it's off to my soccer match, which will be played at 6 p.m. at the Woodruff Farm Road Soccer Complex. Rumor has it they'll be some Acousti super fans on the sidelines. So come on down. Bring a picnic (or booze in a bag) and root hard for the girls in black. We haven't won one yet, but there's a first time for everything, right?

xoxoL

No comments: