Friday, March 21, 2008

Skype...

...is my new obsession. First off, happy Friday. Second, here's a quick anecdote: I was in the shower this morning when my phone rang. Yes, I take my cell into the bathroom because I never know when my husband, Morgan, is going to call from Afghanistan. Knowing it could be him I turned the water off half-way through shaving (awkward), yanked off the shower cap I stole from a hotel bathroom and answered the phone. It was him! Fast forward ten minutes and we're talking to each other on Skype. It's a free program that allows you to make phone calls from your computer. Hook up a high resolution web cam and you're ready for a little bow chicka bow wow! Or just a nice conversation with the loved one you haven't seen since December. You can also instant message other Skypers. Now, go off and have some fun with it!
xoxoL

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love skype too! I use it to talk to my best friend who's in the Middle East, too. It's crazy that you can get that service for absolutely free. I wonder when the phone companies are all going to go broke.

Glad you're enjoying skype, Morgie and your bow chicka bow wow together.

Lily Writes said...

We haven't exactly done any bow chicka bow wow since we just started Skyping. I'll keep ya posted on the progress. So glad you're liking the blog. Tell all your friends and tell Wadey-poo I say hello.