Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MADONNA!

OMG my sister, Emily, and I are just hours away from seeing Madonna and I can hardly contain myself.

So far my trip to Boston has been wonderful. Momma G and I had dinner together last night then saw "Nights in Rodanthe"(just OK). We then went back to the house, opened a bottle of wine and watched re-runs of House.

Benny, my bro, looks great and chances are he'll be making an appearance in C-Town for Halloween. Yay!

This morning Momma G and I went for a walk to view the foliage, which right now is spectacular. I'll post some pictures when I get home.

I'll let you know how Madonna is (umm...obviously she'll be amazing) and how annoyed a was at her political ranting (I hear she has a video segment that pairs Hitler with Sen. John McCain and Mother Teresa with Sen. Barack Obama.) Not really interested in hearing her views on that, but at least she'll look hot in the process, right?

Oh and by the way, my mom almost croaked last night when I told her I was still undecided on who I'm going to vote for in the presidential election. Because I've typically voted Republican and my husband's in the Army, does that automatically mean I should or will vote for McCain? Hmm.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

xoxoL

No comments: