Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost home

Hi everyone. This is just a quick update on Morgan's home-bound progress.

Though I haven't spoken to him for a few days, he did send out an e-mail Tuesday saying he was in Kabul. Next stop is Mannas (seriously what it's called), then Fort Riley in Manhattan, Kan.!

(Note: this post has been updated because I mis-wrote before).

After five or so days of reintegration there he'll be on his way to Atlanta where I'll pick him up at the airport. Morgan estimates his journey home will finally end some time between the 22nd and the 25th. His mom, dad and sister fly in Dec. 22 so I was hoping he'd beat them here, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

This is super exciting news, obviously, so why am I so anxious? Is this normal?

xoxoL

1 comment:

cannamoma said...

it is normal trust me. the exciting only gets greater from her. I bet you;ll se oh sohappy tohave him home !